Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ottawa

Well We made it, it was late last night, but we made it. we got lost verrrrry mcuh so once again but we made it. I am so glad that I am here it the great city of Ottawa, It is raining right now but that's ok I think we need the cool down. I just woke up from a well needed nap and I am thinking of getting ready to go to the Cry a few hours late but none the less we will get there today. I am sure Clover is itching to get there. Speaking of itch anyone know what to do about a heat rash because I have a a really bad one allover and it is very itchy. Well I want to say thank you so much to my aunt Annette who has blessed us with her house for a couple of days when we where in Timmins and When we are going to return to Timmins, And Thank you to my friend Carole & Donna who also opened their homes to us. Thanks to matante Celine For letting crash at her house and when I mean crash I mean crash LOL. When we came home last night Jojo broke one of her wedding gifts, then during the night as I was going up the stairs to get a bottle for Jojo I came face to face with the railing that is sticking out from the the stairs going down stairs. Then this morning I was bringing in my stuff and Jojo fell down the deck stairs so a few minor scrapes and bruise but we are all good. So what is my agenda for the next week rest, visit, rest, rest, and stay cool. Ok well that is all for now. Hi everyone in terrace, I miss you all I miss BC, and I will post soon just got off the phone with Lynne and we are off to the Cry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle - You are on quite an adventure one you will remmeber for ever. Sorry to hear your Mom is not doing well - She will be so happy to have you visit with her. Hope your trip home goes smoother than the trip there - take care and love to the kids. I thought Donna was going to Mexico for the month of July??
Linda

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, from Dease Lake. Our trip is uneventful compared to the Graceland Adventure. praying for JOY...JOY....JOY to be in your hearts. May each one of you be filled to overflowing!!!! KNOW that you are loved and missed. Have met so many Christians here daily.Locals
and people traveling staying at our hotel God has sent people to us. Have spent all weekend crying with gratitude. WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED to serve such an AMAZING KING!!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Linda Thanks so much. Donna is in Mexico she will be going to Terrace from July 7-17. Ok well talk to you soon
Love Michelle

8:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Elizabeth thanks so much for your words of encouragement I truly appreciate them. I miss ya and love ya girlfriend.x0x0x

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


OUR ITINERARY:
(tentative/flexible)

June
1 ~ main pack
2 ~ final pack!
3 ~ leave early am for PG
4 ~ PG to leduc/edmonton to visit MiShun's friend
5
6
7 ~ leduc/edmonton to saskatoon
8 ~ saskatoon to winnipeg
9 ~ winnipeg to thunder bay
10~ thunder bay to timmins
11
12~ timmins to ottawa
13~
14~
15~ Cry 2 Him rally at the parliament buildings!
16~
17~
18~
19~ ottawa to timmins
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

August
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ~ timmins to thunder bay
9 ~ thunder bay to winnipeg
10~ winnipeg to saskatoon
11~ saskatoon to leduc/edmonton
12
13~ leduc/edmonton to PG
14~ PG to home~!!!
15
16
17
18
19
20
21


  • for us, for safe travel, divine appointments, great fellowship and times of growth, happy campers, and GOD's TOTAL WILL!!!

  • for Roy, MiShun's dear hubby - who is staying back home on his own... pray for God to keep him safe, and to have great times with God while we're gone!!!!

  • for Carol, MiShun's dear friend in Leduc... her family is struggling right now, please pray for God's will in the situation!!!!

  • for Pam, Clover's dear friend... that she will have lots to do, the peace that passes understanding, and plenty of godly fellowship to build her up in the faith while Clover is away!!!!

  • for MiShun's dear mama... pray for God's will, and if it be healing, let her be a-healed! amen!

  • for Pat, Clovers dear momma... that she will be well, have lots to do, and God, please bring some fellowship into her life!!!!! amen!!!!

Yes, and AMEN~!