Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Going to North Bay

Well looks like once again my plans are not God's plans LOL. That's quite alright. So It looks like we are heading to North Bay a little earlier than planned. My uncle Al has passed away on monday night so therefore we will be going to the funeral in North Bay . My heart and prayers are with you Matante Lorraine. I am glad though that I will be there for you . So that is why we will be going back to Timmins right on schedule. as for how long we will be in Timmins it is unclear as of yet. I guess God will let me know when it is Time to go home. Anyway. I spent to day shopping and looking at the mall on carling Avenue in ottawa and then came home and cleaned out my van. My uncle bless his heart flushed my radiator so hopefully it will not overheat anymore. Tommorrow I will be going to visit with my uncle Dennis and familly and then we are of to North bay. I pray for great traveling mercies. Thank you Lord for safe traveling thus far. Alright all that said I am off to bed. Nite all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gals and Kiddos... God Bless Michelles mechanically minded Uncle. Sorry to hear about your Uncle who's passed away.Thank goodness you are there. I pray that the Spirit of the LORD will flow out and bring HIS peace and comfort to you and your family Michelle.
So happy to have this Blog spot and get the "scoop". Lynne can you do me a favor and give Michelle a HUGE hug from me? Oh and yah can you Michelle give Lynne a HUGE hug from me?
I am missing my friends who are quick to laugh , love and rejoice with me. Looking forward to living, laughing and loving with you when you return safely home. Be Blessed...Good Grace to each one of you. Love your sister-friend , Elizabeth.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


OUR ITINERARY:
(tentative/flexible)

June
1 ~ main pack
2 ~ final pack!
3 ~ leave early am for PG
4 ~ PG to leduc/edmonton to visit MiShun's friend
5
6
7 ~ leduc/edmonton to saskatoon
8 ~ saskatoon to winnipeg
9 ~ winnipeg to thunder bay
10~ thunder bay to timmins
11
12~ timmins to ottawa
13~
14~
15~ Cry 2 Him rally at the parliament buildings!
16~
17~
18~
19~ ottawa to timmins
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

August
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ~ timmins to thunder bay
9 ~ thunder bay to winnipeg
10~ winnipeg to saskatoon
11~ saskatoon to leduc/edmonton
12
13~ leduc/edmonton to PG
14~ PG to home~!!!
15
16
17
18
19
20
21


  • for us, for safe travel, divine appointments, great fellowship and times of growth, happy campers, and GOD's TOTAL WILL!!!

  • for Roy, MiShun's dear hubby - who is staying back home on his own... pray for God to keep him safe, and to have great times with God while we're gone!!!!

  • for Carol, MiShun's dear friend in Leduc... her family is struggling right now, please pray for God's will in the situation!!!!

  • for Pam, Clover's dear friend... that she will have lots to do, the peace that passes understanding, and plenty of godly fellowship to build her up in the faith while Clover is away!!!!

  • for MiShun's dear mama... pray for God's will, and if it be healing, let her be a-healed! amen!

  • for Pat, Clovers dear momma... that she will be well, have lots to do, and God, please bring some fellowship into her life!!!!! amen!!!!

Yes, and AMEN~!